Pelajaran dan Tugas Sekolah

Drama bahasa Inggris : Ulang tahun

Jumlah pemain : 3 orang

Tittle: CHIKA'S BIRTHDAY

Player:
ANDIKA: Chika's classmate, he love Chika but he kept in his heart
MOM: Andika's mom whom always pickup Andika after school
SUSI: Andika's sister, she 2 years younger then Andhika

Situation:
This conversation was done in the car while on the way to go home

Andhika: Mom, I got birthday invitation from Chika
-----
Mom: Chika? hmm..the cute girl whom you always talking about, right?
-----
Andhika: Yeah..she's so cute..
-----
Susi: You have to go there for her party otherwise other boy will stealing her from you
-----
Mom: When the party will done?
-----
Andhika: Next Saturday on OX cafe. I leaved the invitation on my desk. But I think the party will start on 07.00 PM
-----
Susi: Any special concept and dress code?
-----
Andhika: yes sure..a fairy tale concept..and I have to wear something to make me look like a prince.
-----
Susi: you may count on me. I can dress you like a prince
-----
Mom: hahahaha...yes, come to your sister. She has good knowladge for any kind of fashion
Mom: Do you have any idea about the birthday gift?
-----
Andhika: I don't know mom..but I want to buy something special for her
-----
Susi: What is her hobby?
-----
Andhika: She love baking a lot...she bring any kind of food, cake, and cookies everyday.
-----
Mom: You may buy cookbook or maybe any cute baking stuff. Trust me, she will be happy to get it
-----
Susi: Good idea mom..buy both of cookbook and baking stuff for her
-----
Andhika: Thanks for the idea.. but I need you to choose the best cookbook and baking stuff.
-----
Mom: We can go to the book store now and next week we may to go to Ace Hardware before her birthday party
-----
Andhika: Okay mom..I love u
-----
Mom: I love you too my dear

+ Drama bahasa Inggris pilihan lainnya Klik Disini


BACA SELENGKAPNYA...


Mirip dengan Drama bahasa Inggris : Ulang tahun :


0 Komentar untuk "Drama bahasa Inggris : Ulang tahun"
Back To Top